Friday, December 29, 2006

Scrapbooking Handbags

My new column, ArtSmarts, will appear in every other issue of Scrap and Stamp Arts. I'd love to hear from you about the projects in the article.

I'm very excited about the Feb 2007 ArtSmarts column.... and I know you will love it. I'll show you how to create three different Scrapbooking handbags - one for casual attire - the other two for dressy occasions.

The article came about after I had sticker shock seeing a photograph tote bag in my local market. Yes, the bag could be personalized with your own photo for about $99.00. But, I could thing of a lot more I could do with $99.00's!! I thought you could too. My Scrapbooking Handbag article will show you how you can use your own printers to create wonderful traveling works of art. And, you can do it inexpensively... avoiding sticker shock.

Check out the article today!